We have only tested a handful of blocks so far. Below is the full list of blocks we have tested and how to add your blocks to the lost.
Supported 3rd Party Block Brands
- WordPress Core Blocks https://wordpress.org
- Gutenberg – https://wordpress.org/plugins/gutenberg
- Gutenberg Blocks by Kadence Blocks – Page Builder Features – https://wordpress.org/plugins/kadence-blocks ( By Kadence WP )
- Ultimate addons Gutenberg – https://ultimategutenberg.com
- Gutenberg Blocks and Template Library by Otter – https://wordpress.org/plugins/otter-blocks ( By ThemeIsle )
- Gutenberg Blocks – PublishPress Blocks Gutenberg Editor Plugin ( By PublishPress )
- Getwid – Gutenberg Blocks – https://wordpress.org/plugins/getwid (By MotoPress)
- Genesis Blocks – https://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-blocks (By StudioPress)
- Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks- coblocks ( By GoDaddy )
*= Some blocks have Limited support.
Not Currently Supported
The following are plugins we tested but did not meet the minimum requirements for full support. They should all support our Custom CSS tool at the very least.
- Full Site Editing Themeing Blocks(Core Bug)
- GiveWP – Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform ( By GiveWP )
- Ultimate Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks Plugin ( By Ultimate Blocks )
- Gutenberg Blocks – The Plus Addons for Gutenberg Block Editor ( By POSIMYTH https://theplusblocks.com/ )
- LearnDash blocks & Certification Builder
We can support the following more but more is required for full integration.
- Atomic Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks Collection ( By atomicblocks )
- Genesis Blocks (By StudioPress) ( some blocks)
- Custom CSS attribute creating conflict for some blocks and raised JS error because we keep it open for all blocks ( issue happens when block contain the server render ). The issue has already been raised but need to check fixed or need to limit)
- Some blocks from Genesis and the atomic plugin doesn’t get the style custom attribute attributes (only taking the custom class ) which is limiting our plugin expansion as per current scenario ( and also it looks weird when having many attributes style on the same plugin)