We have only tested a handful of blocks so far. Below is the full list of blocks we have tested and how to add your blocks to the lost.
Supported 3rd Party Block Brands #
- WordPress Core Blocks https://wordpress.org
- Gutenberg – https://wordpress.org/plugins/gutenberg
- Gutenberg Blocks by Kadence Blocks – Page Builder Features – https://wordpress.org/plugins/kadence-blocks ( By Kadence WP )
- Ultimate addons Gutenberg – https://ultimategutenberg.com
- Gutenberg Blocks and Template Library by Otter – https://wordpress.org/plugins/otter-blocks ( By ThemeIsle )
- Gutenberg Blocks – PublishPress Blocks Gutenberg Editor Plugin ( By PublishPress )
- Getwid – Gutenberg Blocks – https://wordpress.org/plugins/getwid (By MotoPress)
- Genesis Blocks – https://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-blocks (By StudioPress)
- Page Builder Gutenberg Blocks- coblocks ( By GoDaddy )
*= Some blocks have Limited support.
Not Currently Supported #
The following are plugins we tested but did not meet the minimum requirements for full support. They should all support our Custom CSS tool at the very least.
- Full Site Editing Themeing Blocks(Core Bug)
- GiveWP – Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform ( By GiveWP )
- Ultimate Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks Plugin ( By Ultimate Blocks )
- Gutenberg Blocks – The Plus Addons for Gutenberg Block Editor ( By POSIMYTH https://theplusblocks.com/ )
- LearnDash blocks & Certification Builder
We can support the following more but more is required for full integration. #
- Atomic Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks Collection ( By atomicblocks )
- Genesis Blocks (By StudioPress) ( some blocks)
- Custom CSS attribute creating conflict for some blocks and raised JS error because we keep it open for all blocks ( issue happens when block contain the server render ). The issue has already been raised but need to check fixed or need to limit)
- Some blocks from Genesis and the atomic plugin doesn’t get the style custom attribute attributes (only taking the custom class ) which is limiting our plugin expansion as per current scenario ( and also it looks weird when having many attributes style on the same plugin)